About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM! I have been happily married for 12 years. We have 2 wonderful children. I am a proud member of Internet CEO Moms for just over 2 years. It is so fun and rewarding to talk to so many different people from all different walks of life that are all looking to better themselves financially. I have been blessed with the tools to achieve my goals and so can you: www.WithMyFamily.net

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toxic Brew in your Home.flv

What do you use to:  clean your house?  wash your clothes? dust? disinfect?
Do you ever take time to think about the chemicals in those products and the side effects associated with them?  I did not.  I was not very educated about what chemicals my kids were sleeping on or wearing all day long. I did not think about what I cleaned the kitchen table with and how many times food dropped off the plate and ended up in their mouth. 

We have options:
www.switchingstores.com/withmyfamily



No comments:

Post a Comment