About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM! I have been happily married for 12 years. We have 2 wonderful children. I am a proud member of Internet CEO Moms for just over 2 years. It is so fun and rewarding to talk to so many different people from all different walks of life that are all looking to better themselves financially. I have been blessed with the tools to achieve my goals and so can you: www.WithMyFamily.net

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Take time today - you do not know what tomorrow brings

I am not posting this to make any one sad.  I am just hoping that because of the loss that our friend and her two children experienced 10 years ago, that we will all take time TODAY to realize what we have. 

Here is a short article of the my husband's best friend that was killed in the line of duty 10 years ago. 
http://www.odmp.org/officer/15456-police-officer-william-ronald-toney

Enjoy this song:
http://youtu.be/kuq7RYQ8Wa0
Just Breather - Pearl Jam

Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart. Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment