About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM! I have been happily married for 12 years. We have 2 wonderful children. I am a proud member of Internet CEO Moms for just over 2 years. It is so fun and rewarding to talk to so many different people from all different walks of life that are all looking to better themselves financially. I have been blessed with the tools to achieve my goals and so can you: www.WithMyFamily.net

Monday, April 19, 2010

Good Luck Jason!

My wonderful husband has been training for over 6 months for his first half Ironman Triathlon.
A half Ironman Triathlon consists of:
1. 1.2 mile swim in the open ocean
2. 56 miles on a bike
3. 13.1 mile run
It will take him over 6 1/2 hours to complete - IMPRESSIVE!
Because he set a goal, created a plan and on a consistent basis pushed himself, he is ready.
Good luck!
 This picture is Sydney and Tyler congratulating dad. He came in 2nd place in his most recent race - 5k.
We can not wait to congratulate him on checking off another item from his "Bucket List."

No comments:

Post a Comment