About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM! I have been happily married for 12 years. We have 2 wonderful children. I am a proud member of Internet CEO Moms for just over 2 years. It is so fun and rewarding to talk to so many different people from all different walks of life that are all looking to better themselves financially. I have been blessed with the tools to achieve my goals and so can you: www.WithMyFamily.net

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween pics


We had an amazing Halloween Day. We were able to hang out with neighbors and enjoy the gorgeous weather in  TX. Then the kids exhausted dad running from house to house. I think we will have enough candy to get us through until next Halloween.
I can not believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I think I am more excited for Christmas and decorating the house. I see holiday decorations popping up all around town. So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment