About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM! I have been happily married for 12 years. We have 2 wonderful children. I am a proud member of Internet CEO Moms for just over 2 years. It is so fun and rewarding to talk to so many different people from all different walks of life that are all looking to better themselves financially. I have been blessed with the tools to achieve my goals and so can you: www.WithMyFamily.net

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A little bit about me...


My family! 
Left  to right:: Sydney(age 4), me, Tyler(age 7) and Jason, husband.
I have been married for 11 years this October and we have 2 wonderful children. We were able to spend some of our summer vacation up in Maine. This is a view right before sunset at St. Anne's church in Kennebunkport, ME. I have been working from home since 12/09 and it was the best decision I could have made for our family. I am a proud member of Internet CEO moms and I love helping other moms work from home. I have stayed home since my son was born, but I knew with my daughter in preschool 4 days a week that it was time to start working again.

Kris Chapman
Working from home & loving it!


No comments:

Post a Comment